Please see our Calendar to check availability for the day/time you are interested in before completing the Booking Enquiry Form at the bottom of this page
(If you are interested in checking availability of the Small Hall please use the tab at the top of the Calendar)
To make or discuss booking this venue please call 01344 297250 or email SVH@sunningdaleparish.org.uk
Sunningdale Village Hall is available for hire throughout the year either for regular activities or for one off party bookings and events.
SVH provides two spaces available for hire, both of which have their own kitchens.
The large Main Hall at the front of the building is used extensively during the week for a busy programme of classes - exercise, dance etc - and available for private hire for birthday parties, wedding receptions, charity events and theatrical productions at weekends and in the school holidays.
There is also a Small Hall at the rear of the building which is the home to Sunningdale Pre-School during term time.
- capacity - maximum 150 people standing, 100 seated
- sprung wooden dance floor
- large raised stage at one end
- serving hatch allowing easy access from the kitchen
- 17.1 m x 8.1 m (137.9 m2)
- ceiling height approx 4.6 m
- 16 trestle tables (6 foot x 2 foot)
- 100 stackable chairs
- fitted kitchen with two double ovens, 4 ring hob, 2 fridges, hot/cold water (switch for hot water on wall next to sinks), microwave, 2 kettles, mugs (currently little other crockery or cutlery), double sink
- male and female toilets as well as a disabled toilet with baby change facilities
- capacity - maximum 60 people standing, 30 seated
- 9.2 m x 4.7 m (42.5 m2)
- outside undercover decked area
- garden area with astroturf lawn 8.5 x 13 m
- small fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge, kettle and microwave
- unisex toilet and disabled toilet
Both Halls are fully accessible with ramps into each Hall and there is a connecting ramp between the two Halls.
The car park at the rear of the building has capacity for 13 vehicles and there is a disabled bay marked out at the front of the Main Hall.
The Village Hall has a no smoking policy within the Hall and grounds.
Information for Hirers and Conditions of Hire
Please click here to download a printable copy of our Large Hall Conditions of Hire and Information for Hirers.
Please note we cannot accommodate nerf gun or football parties at the Village Hall and there is a small additional charge for the use of bouncy castles (please note you would need to hire a bouncy castle from a supplier - the Village Hall does not provide them).
Please note no dogs are permitted in the Village Hall other than assistance dogs.
Hire rates for both rooms include heating, electricity and use of the kitchen
One off bookings
- Monday 9 am - Friday 6 pm : £22.50 / hour / Hall
Friday 6 pm - Sunday 11 pm* : £25.00 / hour / Hall - or £35.00 / hour for use of bouncy castle (please note the Village Hall does not provide bouncy castles, they would need to be hired from a supplier)
Regular bookings (a regular weekly slot)
- Monday 9 am - Friday 6 pm : £17.50 / hour / Hall
* The Village Hall must be vacated by 11.30 pm
Please call 01344 297250 or email SVH@sunningdaleparish.org.uk for charity or commercial organisation rates.
If you would like to hire Sunningdale Village Hall please complete the Booking Enquiry Form below.